Full program of the session
FranceDoc presents :
DOCUMENTARY EXPERIENCES : CHILDHOOD
short films that go beyond the bounds
- Friday, April 24, 2015, 7:30 p.m.
- Space In Progress
- 56 Rue de la Reunion, 75020 Paris
Free admission, followed by a discussion session with Benoît Labourdette and Boris du Boullay.
- Benoît Labourdette: Vire, next stop (2013), 4’
- Florian Maricourt: Stories of my sight 6 (The north where we were born) (2015), 3’
- Boris du Boullay: 4 My buddies (2003), 2’
- Virginia Gouband: Untitled (Solar Flare) (2010), 6’
- Daniela De Felice: Libro nero (2007), 19’
- Olivier Pagani: What can the lion (2011), 22’
For his return to Paris, FranceDoc inaugurates a cycle of projections by addressing childhood: it is a metaphorical way of looking at the beginning, and a demand for a practice of cinema that Minor could be called the way Deleuze defined some literature. Poetic documentary and visual experimentation seeking to enter a delight for the senses and a knowledge pain, reviewing us at that time of life whose memory is almost a myth. The films that have seen our childhood, as said ordinary cinema man, carry with them the wound as past but also its opening as becoming.
Programming / Organization
- Viviane Chaudon
- Boris Monneau
- Theo Vincent