On the way to autofiction, a conversation between a father and his son, played by the same voice.
Transmission, jealousy, the father who does not allow his son. The work of the son, even more difficult...
Film inspired by the vision of a tower at night in Toulouse, childhood city...
- Dad, look, there is a church.
- It’s just a steeple, the church is not very nice.
- Me I love this church, I want to write him a note.
- You should not, it’s not good churches.
- Daddy, why you always go in churches, then ?
- I do not want you to write, because it is me who has the right to write.
- Why I’m not allowed to write, Dad ?
- Stop calling me Dad. You do not have the right to call me dad either.
- But ... you’re my father.
- Why ?
- Shut up now.
- Dad, I talk to you more. And I will write. Despite your ban, although you do not want me to call you daddy. I write.
I make short films as a painter makes paintings, usually in a lonely way, away from academic practices of making cinema. Some films are made in a very spontaneous way, others can take years to mature. I explore the meeting between the image and the world. These are experimental works, which often also tell stories...